Service Delivery Manager (DBN)
IT – Manager
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
SERVE as the custodian of relationships between customer support teams and vendors of a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist seeking an ambitious Service Delivery Manager to join its Durban Division. You will play a critical role in the coordination and delivery of operational support to the customer and is seen as an extension of the client’s IT Operations team. The SDM consistently strives to improve and strengthen the customer’s perception of service quality, through dedicated support expertise, and consistent communication. Applicants will need Matric/Grade 12, a suitable IT Degree/Diploma, a Project Management & ITIL v3/4 Certification with 10+ years’ Service Delivery Management and Service Management experience including at least 2+ years Project Management and a technical aptitude for IT Infrastructure and Networking.
- Being the primary point of contact for all assigned IT services.
- Manage the IT related infrastructure and service delivery processes.
- Ensure efficient, effective, and timely delivery of services to clients.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and internal and external standards.
- Assemble, lead, advise, and coach the Service Delivery team.
- Continuous Service Improvement.
- Resource and Capacity Management.
- Operations Management.
- Profitability Management.
- Contract Management.
- Escalation Management and Resolution.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Manage Third Parties.
- Report Management.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- IT related tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma).
- Project Management Certification.
- ITIL v3/4.
- Solid IT Service Delivery Management experience (10 Years+).
- Service Management (10 Years+).
- Project Management (2 Years+).
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for IT Infrastructure and Networking.
- Own reliable transport with a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Collaborative, open communication style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team orientated.
- Autonomous, driven, focused, and hands-on.
- Stress tolerant.
- Conflict resolution.