Senior UI/UX Designer (DBN)
IT – Software Development ~ Media/Marketing/Sales
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
A Durban-based Financial Services company wants your visual eye for exceptional aesthetics, strong passion for customers along with your updated design portfolio to be its next Senior UI/UX Designer. You will plan and implement new designs, optimize existing User Interface designs while developing technical and business requirements – always striving to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions. The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar role, have proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, HTML5 & CSS3. You must also have the ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing User Interface designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create wireframes and prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Experience in building Design Systems.
- 2-3 Years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- UI/UX Design Portfolio.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe XD.
- Prototyping tools such as Figma and InVision.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer centred.