Senior Support Engineer (Server) (DBN)
IT – Support
Durban – KwaZulu Natal
YOUR technical expertise as a Senior Support Engineer is sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to provide Enterprise Server Support to its KZN clients & troubleshooting hardware issues across platforms HPE, Dell Lenovo, IBM and other platforms. Software support services you will provide will include Microsoft Windows Server, VMware, Veeam, Microsoft Exchange and Hyper-V. You will require a Microsoft MCSE or equivalent, Microsoft 365 Certification with 5-10 years solid technical work experience including extensive experience supporting Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, design and support of Active Directory, Group Policy & DNS. You will also require experience with VMware, Hyper-V, Backup & Disaster Recovery and be proficient in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent.
- Microsoft 365 Certification.
- 5 – 10 Years of solid technical experience.
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Exchange & Office 365.
- Proficiency in Datacenter Management.
- Extensive experience in design and support of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Software and Hardware setup supporting multi-vendor platforms.
- Virtualisation Design and Support VMware and Hyper-V.
- Proficiency in Backup & Disaster Recovery.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to build effective, trusted Customer relationships to ensure their IT capabilities evolve to meet changing business needs, identify strategic demand for new capabilities and services.
- Ability to drive and manage IT Projects, Upgrades and Migrations.
- Own reliable transport and Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Intune.
- Knowledge of Microsoft System Centre.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, diagnose problems and while under intense pressure.
- Self-starter with a proven track record and contactable references.