Senior Software Engineer (C#.Net)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
LEAD a Dev team that builds and maintains exciting & cutting-edge solutions as your strong leadership & coding expertise as a Senior Software Engineer is sought by a Service Provider in the Healthcare industry. You will help deliver the Development project roadmap and design, develop and implement innovative & robust IT solutions including back-end services and database structures while leading the team. You will require a Degree/National Diploma in Information Systems or Computer Science with at least 7 years’ experience in a similar role, proven C#.Net Core proficiency including Angular and SQL. Any NoSQL, Mobile Development and Web Services experience in addition will prove beneficial.
- Design and build modular and scalable solutions that are optimised for re-use.
- Development of changes, fixes, integrations and new systems that will run efficiently and securely.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Provide consulting services to the business, team members and Project teams to ensure optimal solutions that comply with solution principles and standards.
- Lead, guide and coach the Development team.
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies.
- Degree or National Diploma in Information Systems/Computer Science.
- Minimum 7 years Development experience.
- Proven C#.Net Core experience.
- Proven Angular experience.
- MS-SQL experience.
- Valid Code EB Driver’s License without endorsements is essential.
- NoSQL experience.
- Mobile development and Web Services experience.
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Must be able to work independently and perform under pressure.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skill.
- Customer Service ethic and excellent communication skills.