Senior Software Developer (Python) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
YOUR coding expertise as a Senior Software Developer with 6+ years’ work experience including strong Python is sought by our client, a Digital Innovation, Development and Execution Partner. Your core role will be to develop, build and operate sophisticated large-scale transactional systems as well as lead and mentor their Dev team. Your tech toolset must also include Django, Django REST, PostgreSQL and Redis. This is a fully Remote role.
- Write software in line with industry standards and design patterns.
- Debug software for optimum functioning.
- Maintain software and related repositories and databases.
- Manage Projects.
- Lead & Mentor.
- Keep current with the Development environment.
- 6+ Years’ relevant coding experience.
- Django REST Framework.
- Exposure to GoLang will be advantageous.
Our tech stack of choice is Python and Django, but we’re open to applicants who have knowledge in other Object-Orientated languages and MVC frameworks.
- Problem solver.
- Independent thinker.
- Knows how to manage stress when under pressure.
- Displays self-awareness and leadership.