Senior Software Developer (PHP, Golang) (Remote)
IT – Software Development
- Responsible for the development of back-end services (using mostly Golang / PHP) with an emphasis on security and performance.
- Responsible for the development of front-end pages utilising Vue.
- Daily maintenance of a Kubernetes cluster running a large number of Microservices.
- Ensure the high availability and performance email services.
- Matric (Higher Grade Maths).
- 6 Years’ experience in PHP.
- Experience in –
- MySQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Microservices and RPC.
- Performance Engineering.
- Knowledge of email protocols such as SMTP.
- Must be comfortable with working with various frameworks such as Vue, Yii 1.1, gRPC, Atreugo.
- Must have an excellent understanding of DevOps/Networking such as Google Cloud and Kubernetes.
- Must have strong data modelling skills and good understanding of entity relationships.
- Leadership capability in managing a team and managing technical enhancements of the system.
- Speed and quality of development.
- Intuitive understanding of requirements and flawless execution.
- Good communication skills as you will be the primary technical contact in the team.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Innovative thinking.
- Taking full ownership of the system and the team.