Senior RPA Process Engineer
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
A boutique company in the fields of Intelligent Automation (IA), Digitization, Virtual agents, and Low code solutions, is seeking a Senior RPA Process Engineer who is responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the process automation, efficiencies, and excellence of the Customer. The Senior RPA Process Engineer is the main link between business and IT in process delivery. The Senior RPA Process Engineer will be required to work on multiple projects concurrently and manage his/her time effectively.
The role requires a balance between courageously building the business of future, to adapt and scale and at the same time ensuring that immediate issues are solved with a combination of technologies.
- Facilitating workshops with business users to gather requirements, generate ideas and validate future designs.
- Responsible for assessing, mapping, optimizing and digitizing business processes for RPA.
- Identify and document business requirements specifications in line with business goals.
- Change Management and Rollout Implementation for new solutions, fixes, and enhancements. Including communications and marketing of new features and functionality.
- Running of task teams for implementing solutions / resolving incidents and troubleshooting between business community and RPA team during implementation and rollouts.
- First and Second Level Support for RPA related queries and errors.
- Incident Management and Resolution with Branches, COEs’ and Rest of the company relating to RPA.
- Assessment, prioritization, and fixing of basic Queries / Errors which are RPA related based on process SLA.
- Impact Analysis on severity of issues to determine and quantify the scale of problems for prioritization metrics
- Ensure restoration of service for high priority fixes / builds in co-ordination with development team.
- Co-ordination between Business to manage demand and validation of the business cases which are in the pipeline.
- Management and co-ordination of any BA, CI and PM resources assigned to the project workstreams.
- Verification of business analysis work supplied for projects/fixes in terms of clarity, completeness, and accuracy to ensure that builds address business requirements.
- Design and documentation of technical specifications for RPA and gaining signoff through appropriate channels
- Build and maintenance of dashboards and metrics related to transactional statistics published in Power Bi or SQL:
- Basic and Intermediate robot design, building and testing for implementation into QA.
- Maintenance of legacy robots, improvement suggestions and fixes to existing robots.
- Cross Functional solution design incorporating LOB systems, SQL Databases, Workflow and Robotics. – Innovative Mindset / Thinking.
- Recommending, designing, and implementing system changes in other systems to fast-track implementation, enhance / streamline the RPA solution.
• B-degree or similar an advantage
• Business analysis qualification an advantage
• Project Management qualification an advantage
• 5-10 years process engineering and implementation experience
• Advanced Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio Etc
• Power BI, SQL (Design, Extraction and Queries and Dashboard build)
• Programming Knowledge or experience (Language agnostic)
• 3-5 years change management experience
• Experience in the insurance industry preferred
• 5 years’ workflow or digital process design experience
• Experience in project management and large software development projects.
- Problem solving ability and courage to pursue new ideas.
- Resilience in facing challenges, as well as being flexible to accommodate alternate solutions.
Focused on delivery, and ability to deal with pressure and non-standard hours or working times