Senior Paid Media Specialist (Remote)
A US-based data-driven Brand Specialist is seeks the expertise of a Rockstar, solutions-driven & highly meticulous and ambitious Senior Paid Media Specialist to join its fully remote team. Your core role will be to develop, implement, and manage paid media strategies that meet client goals across platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation of knowledge related to paid media channels (including search and social media) and concepts as well as experience working in the Digital Marketing industry. You must also possess Certifications including Google Ads (Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile), Bing Ads & Google Analytics, have superb Copywriting and grammar skills – particularly for US audiences and strong Excel & PowerPoint/Keynote proficiency. Any SEO, HTML & UX experience in addition will prove beneficial.
- Take an active role in developing digital paid media strategies for clients that support their overall Digital Marketing program.
- Translate client KPIs and goals into strategic recommendations for clients across paid media channels.
- Conduct audience, keyword, placement, and platform research to help inform paid media strategies for clients.
- Develop and launch campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social and other ad platforms.
- Design creatives for related ad campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Optimize paid media campaigns on an ongoing basis, including bid optimization, landing page recommendations, analysing search query reports, and creating or updating ad copy, messaging, and/or imagery.
- Manage budgets to ensure accurate pacing towards client budgets on an ongoing basis.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports for clients that include analysis of campaign performance along with strategic recommendations for continual improvement.
- Provide recommendations for new account opportunities, including taking advantage of new platform features/capabilities or testing new platforms, channels, or technologies.
- Present reports, deliverables, and strategy presentations to clients, both on calls and virtual in-person meetings.
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping, Mobile)
- Bing Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Working knowledge of paid search and paid social concepts and platforms
- Excellent Copywriting and grammar skills, especially for U.S. audiences.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
- Marketing background with an emphasis on Digital and Paid Media/Advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- HTML and User Experience (UX).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both in casual and formal scenarios.