Senior .NET Developer
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A Company that specializes in IT Consulting, Specialised Support Services and Technology solutions, requires a full stack .NET developer with a minimum of 5 years’ development experience on .NET., to join their team. You will be responsible for taking over and maintaining the ongoing development of a multi-tenant ASP.NET web application and you will also be responsible for developing new software solutions for existing customers.
The candidate must have the following overall skills:
- Minimum of 5 years development experience on .NET.
- Understands the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understands and works with Object Orientated Programming (OOP) languages.
- Must be comfortable with pair programming and collaborating with external developers.
- Understands Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Has source control experience with GIT.
- Must be comfortable with working on 3 areas of the application architecture, that is front-end (HTML, CSS, JS), back-end (C#) and the database framework (Entity Framework, SQL) equally.
- Has source-code documentation experience with Wiki.
- Has experience with multi-tenant web application architecture.
- Has web application deployment experience on IIS.
- Must be comfortable to engage with customers from a technical viewpoint to determine if solutions are technically possible and together with providing detailed expectation and delivery.
- Must be comfortable with engage closely with the internal testing team as well as customers to understand and assist with the resolution of bugs.
Required Technology Skills:
- ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Entity Framework.
- SQL Server
- HTML5. • CSS3(Bootstrap).
Advantageous Technology Skills:
- .NET Core.
- Web API.
- Azure DevOps.
- Xamarin or any mobile development experience.
- Power BI.