Senior .Net Developer (CPT Hybrid) (12-Month Contract)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Lead, project plan and assist in the rollout of enterprise systems.
- Conduct system analysis and compile solutions design specifications.
- Perform software development according to specifications.
- Perform software Unit and System Testing of the enterprise system.
- Perform troubleshooting of the enterprise systems.
- Identify bugs and prepare fixes and enhancements to code.
- Test technical changes and coordinate the release of the change requests.
- Plan and implement system changes to application.
- Plan and manage Preventative Maintenance of the enterprise systems.
- Perform system administration in regard to user access, user requirements and assess scope require for changes and enhancements to the system.
- Provide mentor and skills transfer to team members and junior Developers in presentations, workshops and one-on-one sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering.
- 5-7 Years’ experience in Software Development environment at a level of a Senior Developer.
- Web Development using ASP.Net.
- Visual Studio.
- Team Foundation Server.
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Microsoft Azure (Cloud).
- jQuery/ Angular JS.
- Web API.
- SQL Server (database).
- MVC/ ASP.Net Core.
- Experience building multi-tier enterprise systems.
- Quality Assurance understanding.
- PMBOK Project Management.
- Agile Development.
- Scrum framework.
- ITIL knowledge and understanding.