Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape
TAKE charge of ensuring the optimal functioning of Microsoft Servers and Desktops in an industrial environment as your expertise as a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer is sought by a dynamic provider of comprehensive IT Solutions. Your role will entail providing onsite assistance, maintaining all server infrastructure, and executing various Information systems related projects. The successful incumbent must have a MCSE qualification or IT Degree/Diploma, 10 years’ suitable work experience including having managed a large user environment with basic Project Management and administration. You will also require experience configuring and managing Windows Servers, Desktops and Hyper-V virtualisation with replication, ITSM such as Kaseya, N-Able & working knowledge of Process Street and SmartSheet. A Mikrotik Certification and experience with Mikrotik routers will prove beneficial.
- MCSE or related IT Diploma/Degree.
- Mikrotik Certification will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience in managing a large user environment.
- Configuring and managing Windows Servers, Desktops and Hyper-V virtualisation with replication.
- With configuring network firewalls, switches, and routers. (Experience with Mikrotik routers specifically, would be advantageous.)
- Experience with ITSM such as Kaseya, N-Able etc.
- MS Power Apps knowledge, API, and Cloud Experience will be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Process Street and SmartSheet.
- Basic Project Management and administration skills.
- Ability to take ownership of a project or task and work independently.