Senior Graphic Designer
IT – Designer
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
Our client, a distinguished supplier of products in the medical sector, is currently seeking a proficient Data Scientist whose primary responsibility will involve enhancing and refining the product lineup, UI/UX, corporate representation, and multimedia editing. A diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or a comparable field is required. Ideally, candidates should possess a degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media, or an equivalent discipline. A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is preferred.
Graphic Design 60%
- Act as brand custodian to ensure all material is aligned to CI and continuously provide constructive suggestions to improve.
- Contribute to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Design content for social media, as well as other types of media for campaigns, proposals, and pitches.
- Design traditional content such as brochures, flyers, business cards etc.
- Design professional presentations to be used for pitches and conferences.
- Design of internal material.
- Gather research and implement the latest design trends.
- Provide proactive feedback to the marketing team and relevant BA’s regarding status of products.
- Plan, design and develop UX and UI.
- Improve and implement innovative ideas in terms of UX and UI.
- Design elements and iconography for app and website
- Design and correct any graphics on website and app UI’s.
Video Editing 5%
- Edit and compile videos from assets that are either created in Adobe Illustrator or Adobe After Effects.
- Edit and compile videos from existing footage or from stock footage.
- Edit and compile videos from footage received by external resources.
- Edit videos that can be used for social media as well as Digital Campaigns.
- Incorporate the various product brands’ respective look & feel.
- Invite and incorporate Brand Lead, Marketing Lead and Management feedback into the videos.
- Ensure that QMS guidelines are adhered to.
- Ensure that all supporting documents are kept to date.
- Ensure that all processes are kept relevant.
Minimum education (essential):
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
Minimum education (desirable):
- Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or equivalent
Minimum applicable experience (years):
- 3 years
Required nature of experience:
- Graphic Design with the following programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, other vector-based software (proof of projects will be required).
- Iconography, illustration, and mobile app-based design.
- Campaign and promotion design and layout.
- Corporate identity design and establishment.
- Print and digital marketing collateral design.
- Experience in the use of Sketch would be advantageous.
- Experience in UI/UX designs as well as mobile/tablet app design will be highly advantageous.
- 3D design and animation experience would be advantageous.
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
- Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Strong computer skills and excellent knowledge of Google Suite.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint or other related software to design presentations.
- Generating Ideas
- Showing Composure
- Inviting Feedback
- Team Working
- Meeting Timescales
- Checking Things
- Managing Tasks
- Producing Output
- Developing Expertise
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Providing Insights
- Exploring Possibilities
- Convincing People
- Articulating Information
- Thinking Positively
- Embracing Change
- Valuing Individuals
- Following Procedures
- Upholding Standards
- Taking Action