Senior Graphic Designer (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
IF you are a Senior Graphic Designer, who is enthusiastic, experienced, efficient as well as being artistic, with a passion for what’s new and trending, if you relish the challenge associated with creating groundbreaking campaigns with stunning graphics, and constantly keep up to date with changes in tools & techniques and are constantly aware of how the field has developed, you could be the perfect fit for this position, at a cutting-edge UK-based Tech Group. You must have at least 5 years’ experience and a Design Diploma / Degree.
- A true creative flair and a genuine passion for web design.
- Minimum 5 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be knowledgeable regarding responsive web design.
- Solid understanding of UI and UX.
- Solid understanding of Print Design.
- Follow current web standards.
- Have a clear understanding of cross browser and device design and testing.
- Learn in-house CRM platform/system.
- Brand Identity.
- Must have used Digital/Graphic print.
- Design Diploma / Degree and world class portfolio for our perusal.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Web Design.
- Adobe Animate.
- SEO experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong layout and design skills for websites, landing pages, emails, branding, corporate identity, logo design.
- Responsive Layout.
- Animation video editing.
- Good communicator, work as a member of a team and take direction well.
- Hunger to learn and develop quickly when working under-pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Be deadline driven and take ownership of work.
- Self-disciplined and have good time management skills.
- Able to creatively think out of the box.
- We seek someone with integrity. Someone who takes ownership of the final product and runs with full responsibility, as we do not like baby- sitting and pampering. We work hard and set a high standard and expect the same from our colleagues.
- We need someone whose personal life is under control. Our business is complex enough and our deadlines too tight to fall victim to personal dramas. We are accommodating should those arise, but not when they become a habit.
- Sense of humour and broad-minded world view will help too.
- Oh, and even though you’re a creative and we get that, punctuality is important.