Senior Full Stack Engineer (.Net, SQL, Power BI) (JHB)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic Software Specialist in Joburg seeks the coding expertise of a Senior Full Stack Engineer to assist with the maintenance, updating and improvement of its cloud hosted Talent Management Suite. You will be responsible for ensuring the software is stable, bug free and efficient and you will also be expected to assist with the development of new functionality. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum 3-year relevant tertiary qualification from an accredited institution, have 6-10 years Web Application Development including proficiency with .Net, MS SQL Tables & Stored Procedures, Power BI or equivalent and experience working with calculations and percentages, applications with multiple back-end calculations and knowledgeable of Security Server Protocols. Any experience with ASP Classic in addition will prove beneficial.
- Software maintenance and bug fixes.
- Development of new functionality to enhance the product offering.
- Test bug fixes and new functionality and reports.
- Update the software to the latest technology and the inclusion of Power BI graphics.
- Update Test and Live sites with latest changes.
- Ensure that all systems are stable and have the same set of files, functions, SPs, and SQL tables for the same versions across different clients.
- Management of the server and application of server security updates that may be required.
- Management of application and database backups.
- A recognised tertiary qualification of a minimum of 3 years from a reliable and credible institution.
- 6 – 10 Years Web Application Development experience.
- Must be able to work with calculations and percentages.
- .Net and other applicable technologies.
- MS SQL Tables, Stored Procedures.
- Reporting Skills using Power BI or equivalent.
- Applications with multiple back-end calculations.
- Knowledge of Server Security Protocols.
- Knowledge of ASP Classic would be an advantage.