Senior Full Stack Developer (.Net Core & ReactJS)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Interact with business users, Business Analysts and other Developers to understand new requirements.
- Write technical specifications and develop new functionality to required standards and deadlines.
- Participate in design and planning sessions.
- Understand how the existing systems work, how they fit into the overall architecture and what they achieve for the business.
- Analyse issues reported by users and track down their cause through debugging techniques and discussion with other team members.
- Testing and deployment of code changes.
- Degree or Diploma in an Analytical, Quantitative field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Business Science or similar.
- Strong academic performance.
- Front End tool ReactJS.
- Proficiency in a database technology such as SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering practices for the full Software Development Life Cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- Interacting with business users to understand requirements and manage the implementation of system changes.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Message Queueing Technologies such as RabbitMQ.
- Event driven architecture.
- Cloud (preferably AWS).
- A positive, can-do attitude, willing to learn and persevere.
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with pressure.
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse team and cross-train with team members.
- Strong analytical & mathematical skills.