Senior Food and Beverage Manager
Cape Town – Western Cape
Our client, nestled in the picturesque Franschhoek wine valley, is looking for a Senior Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing their Greenhouse Restaurant’s menu offering and for delivering an excellent guest experience. You must have a Chef Degree/Diploma and proven food and beverage management experience.
- Manage all Greenhouse F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Manage Greenhouse pop-up shop, Spice Garden, Healing Garden, workshops.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design and create menus, purchase goods, and continuously make necessary improvements in line with farm and garden harvesting schedules and their look and feel Identify customer needs and respond proactively to all concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training, and appraising talented staff.
- Establish targets, KPIs, schedules, policies, and procedures.
- Chef Degree/Diploma.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS Micros/Sage/PO systems).
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Up to date with food and beverage trends and best practices.
- Ability to think out of the box and create a unique experience for guests.
- Ability to manage staff and meet financial targets.
- Guest-orientated and service-minded.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Solution oriented.