Senior Figma UI/UX Designer (Remote)
IT – Designer
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal
YOUR keen eye for exceptional visual aesthetics as a Senior Figma UI/UX Designer is sought to join the remote team of an innovative Digital Tech & Marketing company. You’ll oversee creating top-notch user interfaces and experiences using Figma, and then using those designs to put together awesome sales presentations that showcase products and services. You will require a Degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design or related field, have at least 3 years’ experience with Figma UI/UX design including user research and testing and skilled in utilising data to improve your designs. You must also possess exceptional design skills, including proficiency in layout, Typography, and Colour Theory. Any proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or Zeplin in addition, will prove beneficial.
- Design cool UI/UX elements using Figma that users will love and that fits in with the brand and design guidelines.
- Work with with Product Managers, Engineers, and Marketers to ensure your designs meet business goals and user needs.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and visuals for various platforms and devices such as mobile, desktop, and web.
- Conduct user research and testing to obtain feedback that will help enhance your designs.
- Utilise Figma to create compelling sales presentations that effectively showcase and help sell the products and services.
- Coordinate with the Sales team to tailor presentations to different clients and industries.
- Work with the Marketing team to guarantee all presentations are on-brand and visually appealing.
- Must have a Degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Figma UI/UX design.
- You possess exceptional design skills, including proficiency in layout, Typography, and Colour Theory.
- You’re great at design, with good layout, typography, and colour theory skills.
- You can work independently and handle multiple projects at once.
- You’re a great communicator and can explain your designs to people who don’t know a lot about design.
- You’ve got experience with user research and testing and using data to make better designs.
- You can work quickly and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile and work overtime if necessary.
- If you have experience with other design tools and technologies, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, or Zeplin, it is considered a bonus.
- Ability to take initiative, show innovation and suggest ideas.
- Positive attitude with good organisational skills.
- Effective, objective decision-maker.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work collaboratively as a team player.
- Can multitask and balance quality deliveries within tight deadlines.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Time and priority management.
- People Management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.