Senior Developer (Hybrid)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
A Forensic Pathology Service is seeking to hire a Senior Developer on a 12 month fixed term contract, for the Forensic Pathology unit. Successful candidates must have at least 5 years of Microsoft Development experience. The ideal candidate will have a relevant tertiary qualification and/or applicable Microsoft courses or Development experience, a minimum of 5 years’ Microsoft development experience, and technical skills required include Microsoft C#, ASP .Net MVC, Angular, Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services, Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Design solutions from Business specifications.
- Construct and implement application solution.
- Construct/develop programs including coding, testing, and debugging using modern development tools/cloud services and logic apps.
- Ensure documentation of code/classes.
- Design application prototypes.
- Indicate program unit structure.
- Coordinate application plans with the development team or client.
- Adhere to WCG System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Application Life Cycle Management (ALM) methodologies and processes.
- Guide and assist other developers.
- Mature the application development processes and code quality.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or applicable Microsoft courses or Development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Microsoft development experience:
- Technical skills required:
- Microsoft C#, ASP .Net MVC, Angular.
- Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services.
- Visual Studio.
- Azure DevOps.
- Azure Developer Associate.
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer).
- Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI/Power Apps, Power Automate).