Cape Town – Western Cape
An exciting opportunity awaits a detail-oriented senior chef with a visual and simplistic style, just outside Franschhoek. A minimum of two years’ experience in a kitchen management position and applicable chef qualifications will be advantageous.
- Mentoring, developing, and managing staff to prepare new, original dishes daily according to availability of fresh produce from the garden.
- Stock management, price calculation and purchasing.
- Optimisation of kitchen processes.
- Maintaining safety standards.
- Applicable qualification as chef will be to your advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in management position in a kitchen.
- Knowledge of taste and flavour combinations.
- Skilled in visual presentation with an eye for detail.
- Up to date with global food trends.
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.