Senior C#.Net Developer (JHB)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
- Application design new applications, enhance existing development.
- Application maintenance and fault resolution.
- Full life-cycle development, including technical documentation.
- Interact with other Professional Services teams and provide guidance or training on solution deployment.
- Continuous contribution to enhance team knowledge base.
- Participate in testing and DevOps processes.
- Assist with ad hoc issue analysis and resolution including production support.
- Assist in UI, prototype (user interface design and layout mock-ups).
- Translate software requirements into concise and robust programming code.
- Write specifications and designing, building, testing, implementing and supporting applications.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Relevant tertiary qualification: Technical Diploma or BSc Degree.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Solid experience in Microsoft C# .NET. Online courses with certificates will be advantageous.
- Knowledge and application of Object-Oriented Design Patterns.
- C#, C++, MVC, Entity Framework, Windows Forms applications, Windows Services.
- Microsoft DevOps Server – Git and/or VFVC.
- Good skills in relational database queries and stored procedures (MS SQL).
- Object Oriented Design principles.
- Experience in back-end and web back-end technologies (e.g., SOAP, WCF, etc.).
- Exposure working in an Agile development environment.
- Creation and integration to backend REST API services.
- Hardware integration, operating system platform.
- Hardware and Software integration of Fingerprint BioMetrics, Smart Cards and Facial recognition systems.