Senior C# Developer (PTA)
IT – Software Development
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
THE coding expertise of a self-driven Senior C# Developer with a proven track record of delivering quality software products on time and within budget is sought by a provider of cutting-edge HealthTech in Pretoria to join its team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in developing high-quality, scalable, and secure applications in C#, a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field with a minimum of 6 years’ experience within Software Development. Other tech tools should include .NET, .NET Core, ORM with Entity Framework/MSSQL, ASP.Net Web API 2.0 or similar, Angular (v12+) & Bootstrap/React.
- Design and develop high-quality software applications using C#.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure compliance with coding standards.
- Participate in the full Software Development Lifecycle.
- Work with QA Engineers to test and debug software applications.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems in existing software applications.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in the Software Development industry.
- Proficient in C# programming language.
- Experience with .NET and .NET Core, ORM with Entity Framework/MSSQL.
- Designing / Implementing UI/UX for web interfaces.
- Implementing ASP.Net Web API 2.0 or similar.
- Experience with UI / frontend frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap/React/etc.).
- Angular experience (v12+).
- Experience with and strong understanding of database design and implementation.
- Cloud Experience (MS Azure preferable).
- Strong understanding of Software Development principles and concepts.
- Proven experience with designing and developing high-quality, scalable, and secure applications.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-sufficient / Self-starter and motivated.