Senior Back-End Engineer (Remote)
IT – Software Development
SERVE as the go to person for technical challenging coding problems as your expertise as a solutions-driven Senior Back-End Engineer is sought by a leading FinTech company. Your role will entail participating in the architecture & design of server-side product components while helping to product optimal test coverage, hosting code reviews, pairing and mobbing sessions. The successful candidate must have extensive experience in Software Engineering Principles & Software Design Patterns with strong C#, .Net, .Net Core and T-SQL.
- Participate in the architecture and design of server-side components of products.
- Exposing product’s server capabilities to front-end and client interfaces.
- Help produce optimal test coverage of products with intelligent quality assurance processes.
- Host code reviews, pairing sessions, and mobbing sessions.
- Be the go-to person for technically challenging coding problems.
- Comfortable with occasional investigation of highly technical customer issues.
- Extensive experience in Software Engineering Principles and Software Design Patterns.
- Fluent in C# with comprehensive exposure to .Net framework and .Net Core.
- Fluent in Transact-SQL with substantial experience in relational database design.
- Excellent comprehension in areas of logic and Mathematics.
- Experience in cloud computing paradigms, in particular Microservice architectures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion to learn and extend knowledge continuously.
- The ability to manage and motivate self and others.
- Good at problem solving and innovative thinking.
- Thrive in an Agile environment and be adaptable.