Senior BA (Online Banking) (JHB)
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Johannesburg – Gauteng
THE expertise of a strategic thinking Snr BA is sought by a dynamic Financial Services provider to join its Joburg division where your role will entail continuous business & industry research to guide the critical evaluation of new and existing software application solutions. The ideal candidate will require a suitable tertiary qualification in Information Technology, have 3-7 years’ work experience as a Business Analyst with proven BA experience within the Digital Banking environment. You must also have detailed knowledge of Banking and IT standards and governance, Testing practices and methodology and preferably the Agile Development lifecycle, Change Management, Banking systems & knowledge of UML and Business Process Modelling (BPM) – EA and Visio.
- Continuous business and industry research to guide the critical evaluation of new and existing software / application solutions.
- Undertake impact analysis specific to solution and the changes thereof, within the solution and effected peer systems.
- Identification of Risks, Issues and Decisions needed in support of project deliverables and scope. This also includes understanding of Project Management principles (Prince2).
- Understanding and conceptualisation of the MIS/Reporting requirement and need from the solution.
- Leadership skills including management of teams, expectations and process, solution and operational change.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology.
- At least 3 – 7 years’ experience as Business Analyst.
- Must have proven experience as Business Analyst (BA) within the Digital Banking environment.
- Project Management Skills (Methodology Specific).
- Must have detailed knowledge of:
- Banking and IT standards and governance
- Testing practices and methodology
- Detailed knowledge of (Ideal to have):
- Agile development lifecycle
- Change Management
- Banking systems
- Knowledge of UML and Business Process Modelling (BPM) – EA and Visio.
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required.
- Planning, organising and coordination skills.
- Communication skills and Conflict Management.