Scrum Master/Technical BA
IT – Analyst, Data Management
Cape Town – Western Cape
BE the enabler for the effective functioning of the Sales & Client Management product team while helping to maximise productivity while maintaining the backlog and release plans as the next Scrum Master/Technical BA sought by a fast-paced Independent Asset Management Firm. You will also be expected to remove barriers to the successful implementation and keep the team focused on the task at hand. The successful candidate will be a natural innovator with an interest in continuous improvement and will embrace and facilitate the adoption of scaled agile values and principles. You will require 3-5 years’ hands-on Salesforce or similar CRM experience; have worked as a Scrum Master in the Salesforce environment and have a track record of technical solution design & implementation.
- Facilitate daily Scrum stand ups, story point escalation, backlog refinement, sprint review and sprint retrospectives.
- Drive continuous improvement, learning and knowledge sharing.
- Measure product performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Improve current practices with a passion for improving process and efficiency in Salesforce.
- Have 3 – 5 years hands-on Salesforce or similar CRM experience in an agile methodology framework.
- Experience of working as a Scrum Master in the Salesforce environment.
- Presentation, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Thrive on working with a wide range of personalities.
- Strong interpersonal & analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Have a proven track record of technical solution design and implementation in a Salesforce environment.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- One or more Salesforce Certifications.
- Experience defining and managing KPIs.
- Unafraid of developing and implementing your own solutions to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Have the vision to make Salesforce the natural go to system for the client groups’ day to day activities, delivering the right information at the right time in a simple and effective manner.
- Have strong organisational skills, be able to work under deadlines in a changing environment, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple work efforts simultaneously.
- The ability to prioritize, communicate clearly and have a consistent track record of delivery.
- Be experienced in facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.