Scrum Master (m/w/x) – (German Speaking)
IT – Infrastructure
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal ~ Remote
A software development firm that specializes in providing top-notch software solutions to clients primarily in Europe, is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master (m/w/x) who is fluent in both German and English and based in South Africa. To be considered for this position, you must hold a minimum of a PSM 1 certificate and possess at least 4-5 years of experience as a Scrum Master. Ideally, you would have previous experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Coach and mentor, a high performing Scrum Team with one of their clients.
- Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies such as: Sprint Planning, Daily Sprint, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives.
- Align Sprint deliverables to a managed and prioritized backlog Identify, and report progress and issues to management via appropriate metrics.
- A broad knowledge of complementary.
- Agile techniques, frameworks and practices, the expertise to know when and where they can be used to help the Scrum Team.
- Build successful relationships with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Delivery Leads to deliver valuable increments and drive continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master.
- Deep understanding of Scrum theory, practices, and values A detailed understanding of, and practical experience with, IT Delivery Experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Experience using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence).
- Minimum: PSM 1 Certificate.
- Experience being a Scrum Master for at least 4-5 years.
- Ideally experience being a Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Proven experience in the application of one or more of the following:
- Agile values and principles.
- Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Kanban principles, practices, and theory.
- Agile techniques (i.e., User Stories; ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development); TDD (Test Driven Development); Continuous Integration; Continuous Testing; Pair Programming; Automated Testing)
- Configuration tools (i.e., JIRA; Confluence etc.)
- If you are in South Africa: SA Permanent Resident or SA Citizenship holder (the Company does not support any visa processes or sponsorships).
- Otherwise, holder of a valid work permit in the country you are residing.
- Fluent in English and German (C2 or mother tongue)
- Just be yourself! – communication, curiosity, reliability, motivation and team orientation are your passion.
- Good vibrations: You spread positive vibes!