SAP Hana Consultant (Hybrid)
IT – Support
Johannesburg – Gauteng
Our client based in Johannesburg is an information technology house that uses a client first approach. They are interested in open minded and transparent and always updating their mental models to have the capacity of handling possible complexities. Their goal is to provide their clients with scalable and tailor-made solutions. They are currently looking for an experienced SAP Hana Consultant who will provide Development, Testing, Data migration and Go-live support services for the SAP Data Services toolset (Data Integrator). The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience on SAP S4/HANA delivery, with experience of at least 2 project life cycles and implementation, and an understanding of financial business processes.
The Consultant shall provide Development, Testing, Data migration and Go-live support services for the SAP Data Services toolset (Data Integrator). This will include the following:
- Requirements refinement and documentation in the form of a functional design document and technical design
- document based on the requirements document provided by Absa and in further consultation through workshops to support the delivery.
- Realisation (Delivery of the solution through required build effort in Data Integrator).
- Unit testing as well as participation into SIT.
- Support for UAT defect resolution.
- Support for Parallel Run activities including defect resolution.
- Support of cutover activities and post go-live support.
- Final handover of the solution documentation, knowledge, and all Deliverables to support resources.
- Develop ETL layers for the Interfaces as determined based on any further requirements.
- Develop the required rules to process the mappings on the incoming interfaces, through interaction with the custom mapping rules engine developed in S/4HANA.
- Execute and support the data load requirement for:
- Historic data loads,
- Parallel Run data loads,
- Cutover data loads.
- Generation and loading of mapping keys into SAP S/4 HANA.
- Extraction of data from SLT and S/4 HANA for reconciliation.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience on SAP S4/HANA delivery, with experience of at least 2 project life cycles and implementation.
- At least 5 years SAP DS/DI experience.
- At least 5 – 8 years financial reporting experience.
Must-have Skills (Mandatory):
- Understanding of financial business processes
- Excellent ETL skills
- Solid SAP S/4 DS/DI skills
- Solid financial background
- Solid accounting knowledge
Beneficial Skills (Desired Skills):
- 5 years banking experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.