Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification (12 Month Contract)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
An innovative specialist in cross-border financial services in the Overberg seeks a Salesforce Platform Developer (1 Certification) on a 12-month contract, to apply critical thinking & problem-solving skills to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle & quickly produce well-organised, optimized, and documented source code to deliver high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications on Salesforce (CRM) and React Native (inhouse App). You must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar) and 5 years’ experience.
- Apply critical thinking, design thinking and problem-solving skills in an agile team environment to solve technical problems (Front End, Back End OR Middleware) with high quality solutions.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Evaluate analysis, problem definition, business requirements, solution development & provide recommendations to enable the operational feasibility of solutions.
- Quickly produce well-organised, optimized, and documented source code to deliver technical solutions.
- Ensure designs & solutions support the technical organisation principles of self-service, repeatability, testability, scalability & resilience.
- Apply general design patterns and paradigms to deliver technical solutions.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Conduct reviews, performance monitoring & ongoing optimization and maintenance on applications.
- Stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and development practices and continuously evolve existing knowledge & skill in preparation for cross domain and other experiences e.g., Secure Side, Testing, Infrastructure solutions etc.
- Conduct peer reviews, testing, problem solving within and across the broader team.
Risk & Governance
- Identify technical risks and mitigate these (pre, during & post release).
- Update / Design all application documentation aligned to the organization technical standards and risk / governance frameworks.
- Participate in incident management & DR activity – applying critical thinking, problem solving & technical expertise to find the underlying cause of major incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or similar).
- Salesforce – Platform Developer I Certification.
- React native proficient.
- 5 years’ work experience.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Apply critical thinking skills.