Salesforce Consultant (JHB)
Finance/Admin ~ IT – Support
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A Boutique Cloud Solutions Provider in Joburg seeks a strong technical & ambitious Salesforce Consultant to join its dynamic team. Your role will entail providing tailored solutions within the Salesforce platform, testing the stability and functionality of applications while troubleshooting & fixing bugs and maintaining the security and integrity of the application software. Applicants will need a suitable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, have a Salesforce Admin Certification with a minimum of 2 years work experience working on Salesforce platforms with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, reports and dashboards, profiles and permissions and proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Customize solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Facilitate End User Training and other user adoption activity.
- A relevant completed Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent.
- Salesforce Admin Certification.
- At least 2 years of experience working on Salesforce platforms.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, flows, custom views, reports and dashboards, profiles and permissions.
- Knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets and ability to clean and validate data using various functions in each.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with various customers at a time.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and negotiating skills.
- Great team player with the highest level of integrity.