Sales Prospector (CPT)
Cape Town – Western Cape
A leading provider of CRM and Contact Centre solutions is seeking to appoint an experienced Prospector to perform a key role in the growth of the customer base and achievement of sales targets through prospecting and qualifying leads. The Prospector will also be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Sales Executives. This individual must be a highly motivated self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- Cold call-in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- Skilfully convince qualified leads to meet with our Sales Executives and to review our offering.
- Daily, track prospects – identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company’s CRM.
- Produce regular CRM reports to demonstrate lead generation activity and performance.
- Meet prospecting targets of the specified number of meetings to be setup for qualified prospects every week.
- Tertiary Education Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in CRM systems (Zoho, Zendesk or similar).
- The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, and friendly with high energy, a willingness to learn and be creative.
- Self-starter and goal oriented.
High energy, positive attitude.