Sales Executive (CPT)
Cape Town – Western Cape
A leading provider of CRM and Contact Centre solutions is seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Executive to perform a key role in the growth of the customer base and achievement of sales targets. If you have 10 years of enterprise software sales experience to sell CRM or Contact Centre solutions into a dynamic market and be on the frontend of the Customer Experience explosion, then you need to be here!
- Generating leads and identifying new business opportunities.
- Providing regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline, and forecast through the CRM system.
- Achieving or exceeding sales targets and contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Quickly understanding the customer’s business needs and identifying opportunities to sell solutions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within target accounts.
- Creating and delivering presentations and demonstrations of the solution to prospective customers.
- Developing and executing account strategies that result in the sale of solutions.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as technical and support teams, to ensure customer success.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activities and progress in 1Stream’s CRM system.
- Staying up to date with industry trends and market developments.
- Experienced in our industry – 10 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- A performer with demonstrated consistent overachievement of sales goals.
- A proven track record of solution sales success.
- Strong negotiating and closing deals.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of technology-based solutions.
- Knowledge of CRM or Contact Centre systems and the ability to demonstrate them effectively is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with key decision-makers.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills