Cape Town – Western Cape
UTILISE your sales charm and first-hand knowledge of African destinations as you provide exceptional customer services to clients as the next Safari Consultant sought by a dynamic Travel Tech company in Durbanville. Working alongside an energetic and enthusiastic group of people, you’ll help create everlasting memories for clients offering luxury, tailor-made safaris as they experience travel in the amazing continent of Africa. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving monthly targets and conversion rates, achieving high service levels, and acquiring and maintaining client and supplier relationships. You’ll also require a tertiary qualification in Travel and Tourism with 5+ years’ work experience in the Tourism industry specifically selling African safaris & experience in a sales environment dealing with direct consumers. You must have solid knowledge of various software systems – Tourplan, CRM, Google workspace with strong knowledge of African destinations, logistics and properties.
- Manage the entire client interaction from enquiry to post-travel.
- Share your first-hand knowledge of African destinations with potential clients.
- Prepare exceptional quotations and itineraries matching clients’ expectations and budget.
- Manage the entire booking process with a high level of attention to detail.
- Invoice and collect client payments.
- Ensure all travel documents are accurate and of the highest standard.
- Provide top-level customer support at all stages – before, during and after travel.
- Meet all monthly sales targets.
- Go the extra mile to ensure exceptional customer service and a wow factor to all clients.
- Manage all internal systems and procedures efficiently and effectively.
- Tertiary qualification in Travel and Tourism.
- 5+ Years’ experience in the Tourism industry specifically selling African safaris.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a sales environment dealing with direct consumers.
- Knowledge of various software systems – Tourplan, CRM, Google workspace.
- Strong knowledge of African destinations, logistics and properties.
- Driven sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal and organisation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, accept challenges and work under pressure.
- Capable of self-management and self-actualization.
- Highly flexible with ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Diligent, high degree of perseverance and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.