Relocation Consultant (French Speaking) (CPT Hybrid)
Finance/Admin ~ IT – Support
Cape Town – Western Cape
YOUR passion for rendering exceptional Customer Service along with being fluent in French – able to speak & write – is sought to fill the role of a Relocation Consultant for our client, a global and dynamic Managed Services Provider. You will be responsible for global assignment services to clients and their employees and families – managing the smooth transition of the assignee and family to their new location, by applying the single point of co-ordination concept and provide ongoing support during the assignment, including repatriation where appropriate. The ideal candidate will require at least 2 years work experience in a similar role, can write and speak in French, preferably have knowledge of international compensation, social security and tax issues is preferable and a basic understanding in the areas of balance sheets, assignment package preparation, assignee transfer process, international payroll/allowance calculations. You must also be able to exercise sensitivity to the needs of culturally diverse assignees and their families.
- Create and update Storage variation following internal processes.
- Make sure information is consistent with instructions in relation to storage fees, insurance requirements and purchase orders.
- Conduct purchase order reminders and corrections.
- Send documents for PVT clients.
- Create and maintain a private debtor list.
- Update storage files involving debtors, volumes and end of storage support.
- Update spreadsheets with all storage files, including storage costs, charges, contacts for invoices and purchase orders.
- Conduct billing using the Company enterprise system.
- Send quarterly storage invoices.
- Assist the Finance Department with outstanding invoices.
- Liaise with the Human Resources functions of our clients.
- Send storage contracts to PVT clients.
- Make sure payments of storage invoices are received and allocated by the internal finance function.
- Manage all proof of payment requests.
- Manage outstanding invoice processes prior to the initiation of storage deliveries.
- Liaise with the internal Pricing function upon requests received from customers related to storage delivery.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred but not essential.
- Fluent French, written and spoken.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Customer Service related role.
- Excellent organisation, administration and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensitivity to the needs of culturally diverse assignees and their families.
- Initiative and creativity within the parameters of policy and procedures.
- Fluency in IT applications e.g., Microsoft Office and related platforms.
- Attention to detail and numeric skills.
- Ability to work well within a multicultural team.
- Knowledge of international compensation, social security and tax issues is preferable.
- Have a basic understanding in the areas of balance sheets, assignment package preparation, assignee transfer process, international payroll/allowance calculations.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple projects in addition to day-to-day activities.
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake additional tasks, as required.