React Native Developer (Remote)
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
- Work on and contribute to the growth of the suite of mobile applications.
- Conduct peer reviews, ensuring strict adherence to team-agreed best practices and styles.
- Contribute to collaborative team discussions to continually improve our codebase and SDLC.
- Work closely with Product Owners to deliver sound technical solutions based on the needs of the business.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences, the exciting stuff!
- Conduct research & do proof of concept.
- Perform Unit Testing.
- Estimate on development efforts.
- BSc. or BTech Degree in Computer Science / IT.
- A minimum of 3 years of development experience, a must have.
- React or React-Native experience and knowledge.
- Solid experience of fundamental programming paradigms and designs.
- Native Mobile Development experience (iOS or Android) is essential.
- Strong communication skills across multi-disciplinary teams i.e., Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, QA Engineers and various stakeholders in the business.
- Experience with XML, JSON, REST.
- Experience with Git and agile management software preferred, i.e., JIRA, Azure DevOps.
- Experience in React functional components.
- Web Service Design, C# & SQL.
- An understanding of UI Design and Visual Communication.
- Versatile in being able to operate optimally in a small, fast-paced environment with increased amounts of responsibility and highly collaborative teams.