IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic Financial Services company seeks the coding talents of a self-driven & strong React.js Developer to join its team. Your core role will be to design, build and implement modern user interface components while enhancing application performance using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting the front-end codebase.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Meet with the Development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Document application changes and developing updates.
- 3+ Years in React.js Development with a thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with Code Versioning tools.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.
- Experience with Azure app services.
- Solid understanding and experience working with and developing .NET Core APIs.
- Strong initiative and can handle a high-energy environment.