QA Analyst (Manual)
IT – Software Testing
Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic US-based company providing Software Support solutions seeks a QA Analyst with a keen eye for detail & strong Manual Testing experience to join its high-performance team. Collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams, you will develop a deep knowledge of products and contribute to the roll-out of new product features that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will also be expected to write detailed and easy to understand bug reports, execute test plans & cases and use JIRA and other tools to track defects and test case results. You will require 2 years’ Software QA Testing experience being familiar with Agile, Manual & Automation test case execution and be comfortable reading logs. If you enjoy exploring the edge of software use cases, then this job is for you!
- In collaboration with the Development team, you will be responsible for the quality of software products.
- Develop and execute, test plans, test cases for new products and releases.
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports.
- Triage requests from different teams including Customer Support and help funnel them through to the Product and Developments teams.
- Use JIRA and other tools track defects and test case results.
- Proactively make recommendations on how to make internal test processes more efficient.
- At least 2 years of professional experience Software Quality Assurance Testing.
- Familiar with an Agile software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of Testing methodologies.
- Manual and Automated test case execution
- Creation, management, and triage of defects
- Must be comfortable reading logs.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail to be able to accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
- Focus on great customer experience and have customer interfacing skills.
- Should be good in Communication – Written and Verbal.