Project Manager: Digital Business Solutions (CPT/DBN/JHB)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng ~ Durban – KwaZulu Natal
DEFINE project scope, goals, plan and deliverables that support business goals as the next Project Manager sought by a dynamic Internet Service & Network Specialist to join its Digital Business Solutions division. You will be expected to perform as a Professional Service Consultant as required by the workload at any given time, drive thought leadership in Business Analysis and guide others accordingly while also facilitating the Project Office process. The ideal candidate will need Matric/Grade 12, preferably a relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Business Analysis qualification and PMP/PMBOK or Prince2 Certification. You must also have 7-10 years work experience in IT projects with a solid understanding of IT and basic Internet and client/server architectures while being able to accurately prepare written correspondence and make valuable contributions to strategic conversations.
- Define project scope, goals, plan and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Programme Manager and stakeholders.
- Identify client organisation’s business strategy, requirements and opportunities.
- Analyse and document required business or function; requirements containing process, information and data.
- Define test conditions, develop accurate and test plans with clearly defined acceptance criteria as well as facilitate and or conduct testing.
- Coordinate in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules and adhere to project standards.
- Matric or Grade 12.
- Bachelors Degree or suitable Business Analysis qualification – preferred.
- PMP, PMBOK or Prince2 Certification.
- 7-10 Years experience in IT projects.
- Understanding of Information Technologies.
- Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures.
- Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Promotes active listening with team members.
- Contributes appropriately to strategic conversations.
- Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.