Project Manager (Call Centre)
Cape Town – Western Cape
A dynamic Financial Services Group seeks a solutions-driven Project Manager (Call Centre) whose core role will be to lead the delivery of Projects within its Operations programme. A key focus area will be Robotic Process Automation (RPA). You will be expected to successfully introduce change into the business from project initiation through to project closure. The ideal -candidate must possess a suitable Bachelors’ Degree or higher with a Project Management Certification, have 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering multiple complex projects simultaneously, understand ICT functional areas, a broad knowledge of business & financial products and a practical understanding of the system development and product life cycle, database and system design.
- Coordinate Project to accomplish the Project objectives by ensuring delivery is on time, within budget, as per requirements and the Project Sponsor’s and Business Owner’s expectations.
- Facilitate the delivery of the Project by following the Project Office methodology through the following phases –
- Preliminary – Support Sponsor and Business Owner in the validation of the Business Case and key success criteria.
- Preparation – Define the Project and complete the Project Definition Document, complete necessary governance, Stakeholder Analysis and Risk Assessment and prepare for Project Kick off.
- Elaboration – Project Kick-off, facilitate Solution Design and validation, construct detailed Project Plan, Resource Plan, Budget (as well as financial validation) and set up project structure.
- Construction – Coordinate both business and technical work-streams towards delivering Project requirements to scope, time, cost and quality objectives.
- Transition – Execute detailed Transition and Implementation Plan including Post Implementation Testing and validation.
- Support Business Transition Management by ensuring that business change as a result of the relevant Project(s) is managed in such a way that the disruption to the business is kept to a minimum.
- Relevant and applicable Bachelors’ Degree or higher with a Project Management Certification.
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience as a Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Financial Services and/or Retail experience.
- Broad knowledge of business and financial products.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of best practice Project Management methodologies.
- A practical understanding of the system development lifecycle and product life cycle, database and system design.
- Understanding of ICT functional areas such as development, infrastructure and service management.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to drive decision making.
- Experience of implementing projects in a Call Centre environment or utilizing RPA.
- Business Analysis Diploma or exposure.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Ability to work across multiple complex work streams simultaneously and deliver under pressure.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage expectations, risks and issues in a pro-active manner.
- Disciplined prioritisation with excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Analytical, conceptual and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing circumstances and priorities.
- Able to assimilate new information (both technical and process) to understand the requirement.
- Sound organisational skills with strong documentation and reporting abilities.
- Considers the bigger picture and get involved in the technical detail where required.
- Strong leader and team player.
- Systematic and integrated thinking.
- Sound judgment and decision making.