Project Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
Engineering/Technical ~ Product/Project management
Cape Town – Western Cape
AN ambitious Project Engineer whose able to deal with complexity in fast-paced environment is sought by a dynamic Engineering Solutions Specialist in Durbanville. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter with attention to detail and bring a positive energy to the work environment, with a willingness to excel in their role. You will service as the Project Engineer at new clients onsite and be expected to setup Engineering operations, information sharing protocols and standards for new customers. You must possess a BEng/BTech Mechanical or Electrical Engineering tertiary qualification with 7+ years suitable work experience including Project Management, Presentation skills, Report Writing and Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Act as Project Engineers and/or liaisons and/or Project Engineers onsite at new customers (locations to be determined, depending on marketing opportunities).
- Possible assignments with other international customers.
- Setup Engineering operations, information sharing protocols and standards for new customers.
- Support existing customers depending on project requirements.
- Engineering development and design.
- BEng/BTech Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 7+ Years relevant work experience.
- Display Project Management aptitude.
- South African Citizenship.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computer literacy with Advanced Microsoft Excel skill.
- Presentation skills.
- Report Writing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly build professional relationships with customers.
- Can work independently, set up new processes, communication protocols.
- Excellent in task management.
- Able to work under pressure.