Cape Town – Western Cape
A highly meticulous & ambitious Project Coordinator is sought by a cutting-edge Cloud Solutions Specialist to plan, track and coordinate all activities related to the deployment of customer projects, including managing schedules and resources. Working in collaboration with technical teams, your role will entail project planning and coordination, including the scoping, resource allocation, project related documentation, project administration activities and project scheduling. The ideal candidate must have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable tertiary qualification, 2+ years’ Projects experience, understand the IP networking & ITC environments and be able to define, agree and drive the project scope and execution according to Time, Cost & Quality Objectives.
Project coordination and customer liaison for projects and IMAC requirements (installations, moves, additions and changes) –
- Apply standardised project outlines and processes in all regions and adhering to standard turnaround times during project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation and completion of allocated projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of projects from the initial assignment, scheduling and applications, ongoing communication and feedback, to the final Acceptance Test sign-off and billing handover.
- Coordinate and manage resources effectively, including FSE’s, procurement (equipment lead times, issue and shipping), service providers (via Telco) customers, landlords and 3rd party engagements.
- Establish and maintain regular feedback and communication with the customer.
- Schedule / attend regular project meetings, as required, and ensure minutes are circulated and action items followed up.
- Actively manage project scope and adhere to scope variation process where required.
- Coordinate training requirements for customer / users.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal teams, customers and all key Project Stakeholders.
- Actively identify and mitigate Project Risks and escalate as appropriate, to ensure total customer satisfaction and compliance with Project Scope, Time & Cost Budgets.
- Maintain project admin up to date at all times: ensure all project information and documentation is up to date, accurate, complete and readily accessible and all systems are updated with accurate information (including SOLID and Pipedrive).
- Ensure the project is handed over to Billing and Support on completion, with accurate and complete documentation and information. Respond with urgency to any queries raised by Finance.
- Ensure high focus on driving and achieving monthly Activation targets.
- Matric/Grade 12 essential.
- Relevant tertiary qualification essential.
- 2+ Years of Projects experience.
- High level of knowledge in the communication, systems and networking environment
- Understanding of IP networking environment.
- Experience in ITC environment.
- Ability to define, agree and drive the project scope and execution in accordance with Time, Cost and Quality Objectives.
- Passion for customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Organised, with excellent time management skills.
- Logical and lateral thinking.
- High attention to detail (accuracy imperative).
- Driven and results orientated.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated – self-motivated, self-starter, self-regulating.
- Thorough – Completes projects to a consistently high standard.
- Flexible – able to adapt skills and knowledge in rapidly changing environment.
- Assertive – able to cope with internal and external demands.
- Enthusiasm – high energy and ability to deliver.
- Ability to manage conflict and deal with difficult situations, in a high pressure, dynamic environment.