Cape Town – Western Cape
A highly meticulous & ambitious Project Coordinator is sought by a cutting-edge Cloud Solutions Specialist to plan, track and coordinate all activities related to the deployment of customer projects, including managing schedules and resources. The position requires a strong detail oriented individual, with a proven track record and experience. They need to have the required skills to plan, track and coordinate all activities related to the deployment of customer projects, including managing schedules and resources. They must work well with technical teams as well as customers.
Project coordination and customer liaison for projects and IMAC requirements (installations, moves, additions and changes):
- Applying standardised project outlines and processes in all regions and adhering to standard turnaround times during project lifecycle.
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, and completion of allocated projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of projects from the initial assignment, scheduling and applications, ongoing communication, and feedback, to the final Acceptance Test sign-off and billing handover.
- Coordinate and manage resources effectively, incl FSE’s, procurement (equipment lead times, issue and shipping), service providers (via Telco) customers, landlords and 3rd party engagements.
- Establish and maintain regular feedback and communication with the customer Schedule / attend regular project meetings, as required, and ensure minutes are circulated and action items followed up.
- Actively manage project scope and adhere to scope variation process where required.
- Coordinate training requirements for customer / users
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal teams, customers, and all Key Project Stakeholders.
- Actively identify and mitigate Project Risks and escalate as appropriate, to ensure total customer satisfaction and compliance with Project Scope, Time & Cost Budgets.
- Always maintain project admin up to date: ensure all project information and documentation is up to date, accurate, complete, and readily accessible and all systems are updated with accurate information (including SOLID and Pipedrive).
- Ensure the project is handed over to Billing and Support on completion, with accurate and complete documentation and information. Respond with urgency to any queries raised by Finance.
- Ensure high focus on driving and achieving monthly Activation targets.
- Matric essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification essential
- High level of knowledge in the communication, systems, and networking environment
- Understanding of IP networking environment
- Experience in ITC environment
- 2+ years of Projects experience
- Ability to define, agree and drive the project scope and execution in accordance with
- Time, Cost and Quality Objectives.
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Logical and lateral thinking
- High attention to detail (accuracy imperative)
- Driven and results orientated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated – self-motivated, self-starter, self-regulating
- Thorough – Completes projects to a consistently high standard
- Flexible – able to adapt skills and knowledge in rapidly changing environment
- Assertive – able to cope with internal and external demands
- Enthusiasm – high energy and ability to deliver
Ability to manage conflict and deal with difficult situations, in a high pressure, dynamic environment