Programmatic Display Account Manager (CPT & JHB)
Cape Town – Western Cape ~ Johannesburg – Gauteng
YOUR hands-on experience in building, implementing, and optimizing ad campaigns across programmatic display/video/mobile/audio on multiple platforms is sought by a global Digital Media Agency seeking to fill the role of its next Programmatic Display Account Manager. Your role will entail implementing, managing and optimizing buys in DSP’s and other platforms; managing campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative use while designing and executing testing strategies in the interest of client media. The successful candidate will require 2+ years’ work experience with in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Xander, DV360, TheTradeDesk etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities; Advanced Excel skills including proficiency in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word; have Third-party Ad verification reporting knowledge (IAS, Double Verify, Moat etc. and reporting knowledge from Ad servers (Google Campaign Manager, SAS).
- Implement, manage and optimise buys in DSP’s and other platforms.
- Design and execute testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Manage vendor communication (3rd Party and PMP/PG).
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative use.
- Contribute to clients’ business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicating creative solutions to planning teams.
- Create and present client-facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintain knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Interpret campaign performance while providing creative insights, reporting, and media solutions to meet campaign challenges.
- Integrate Campaign Manager 360, Display and Video 360, Google Studio and 3rd party demand-side platforms.
- Proactively troubleshoot issues and avoid the path of least resistance (Self-sufficient).
- Manage Paid Advertising budgets optimally to achieve business KPI’s.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against.
- Liaise with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management.
- 2+ Years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Xander, DV360, TheTradeDesk etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities.
- Advanced Excel.
- Proficiency in other MS Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
- Third-party Ad verification reporting knowledge (IAS, Double Verify, Moat etc.).
- Reporting knowledge from Ad servers (Google Campaign Manager, SAS).
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Close attention to detail.