Product Owner (Data Analytics) (CPT Hybrid)
IT – Analyst, Data Management ~ Product/Project management
Cape Town – Western Cape
TAKE overall responsibility for the effective operation of the Data and Analytics Data Assets for a dynamic Independent Management Consultancy seeking a Product Owner with Advanced Data Analytics experience. You will help ensure that the Data and Analytics Assets being developed are appropriately managed. You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher – preferably in Commerce/Information Technology/Mathematics/Science/Data Sciences or Engineering along with 3+ years’ experience in a Technical Product Management or System and Business Analyst role. Your passion for data, Artificial Intelligence and Business Development, Information Systems and UX will be a requirement for this role.
- Identify product challenges and opportunities constructively for improvement and effective adoption.
- Execute the product management process effectively while ensuring stakeholder engagement and business gains.
- Understand and utilise inter-systems information efficiently to optimize operations.
- Accurately measure and report on impacts of initiatives, track bugs and define areas for constant enhancement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Commerce, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science, Data Sciences or Engineering.
Experience / Skills –
- 3+ years’ experience in a Technical Product Management, or in a System and Business Analyst role (a role that crosses over between technology and business).
- A keen understanding of data and advanced analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- A strategic collaborator with a passion for data, Machine learning Knowledge / Artificial intelligence, Business Development, information Systems, and UX.