Product Manager – Financial (Remote)
A self-driven and passionate Product Manager (Financial) is sought by a growing FinTech company with a mission to revolutionize the world of mobile banking. You will take a lead role in the development of, and be responsible for, evolving product offerings and the solutions delivered to clients. You will help bring cross-functional teams together to create solutions that positively impact our world. To be effective in this role, the ideal candidate will need to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders, balance competing priorities and solve complex problems. You will also require a suitable Honours Degree, have 5+ years’ experience leading Product/Tech teams or have worked in a Consulting environment with a robust understanding of Agile Engineering and Design Development processes. If you want to work at the intersection of sustainability, technology and finance in one of the world’s most dynamic markets, then APPLY NOW! This is a fully remote role. You must have been a Product Manager/Owner in the financial space.
- Negotiate and deliver solutions to clients, who include major Financial Services institutions and Agricultural producers, as they look to better engage with Farmers in their networks as well as provide them with access to markets.
- Your work will entail understanding and implementing effective engagement channels, as well as transactional and accounting-based processes, and sophisticated workflows.
- You’ll also work closely with a team of Software Engineers and will be responsible for the effectiveness of the solutions they deliver. This will require you to have an appreciation for what really matters, and an ability to drive an outcome.
- Relevant Degree.
- 5+ Years leading Product or Technology teams or working in a Consulting environment.
- Financial experience is essential – for example worked with products in banking, payments, mobile banking.
- Robust understanding of Agile Engineering and Design Development processes.
- Experience translating concepts into working products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with the ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately.
- A willingness to take ownership, to be accountable, and a desire to deliver meaningful products.