Product Designer (PTA)
IT – Software Development
Pretoria/Centurion – Gauteng
YOUR creative passion beautiful prototype solutions & knack for understanding stakeholders needs and product requirements as a Product Designer is sought by a market leader in tailored HealthTech based in Pretoria. Your role will be to combine UX thinking with design execution to produce usable and intuitive UI designs, create wireframe solutions on Figma while design and prototyping elegant interactive designs. The successful candidate must have a natural user-first approach and experience Prototyping 2 and mockups using Figma and other tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch & InVision and experience with UX writing or Micro copying. You will also need proficiency with HTML, CSS, & Google Workspace and have a background with materials designs using at least Google version 2 and you must have proven experience creating designs having worked in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Understand user and stakeholder needs.
- Combine UX (User Experience) thinking with design execution, to produce usable and intuitive UI (User Interface) designs.
- Rapidly create wireframe solutions on Figma.
- Design and prototype elegant interactive designs from these wireframes on Figma.
- Communicate design solutions to fellow team members, stakeholders, executives and Developers.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Project Management team to ensure the efficient delivery of project execution.
- Collaborate with the UX Designer to ensure efficient prototype design and user testing.
- Collaborate with various other teams (new features, development, documentation, etc.).
- Experience in Prototyping 2, mock-ups – FIGMA (ESSENTIAL) (Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision).
- A solid foundation in layout and design (Graphic & Web).
- A good understanding of design patterns, web components and design systems.
- Google Workspace
- Windows or Linux proficient
- UX writing or Micro copying (very important).
- Web coding in HTML and CSS.
- UI/User Interface design experience.
- Must have materials designs background experience using minimum Google version 2.
- Proven experience in creating the design having worked with Project Managers.
- Project and requirements management.
- Agile software development life cycle.
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Multimedia and Video Production/Editing.
- Animation or Motion Graphics.
- Illustration (Drawing) skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility.
- Can work under pressure and be deadline driven.
- Able to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously.