Product and Client Manager (JHB)
Media/Marketing/Sales ~ Product/Project management
Johannesburg – Gauteng
BE involved in Client Management as well as the development of new and existing features, including feature conception, design and wireframing tasks as the next Product & Client Manager sought by a growing Joburg company specializing in Financial Services. In this role, you will deal with top personnel at clients and assist them with all share plan related technical queries. The successful incumbent must possess a suitable Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record and have 3-6 years’ relevant work experience including strong Excel, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be involved with the Client Management and Migration teams to onboard new clients and client information onto the platform; assist clients with incentive scheme related queries and in using the system.
- Participate in the development of new and existing features, including feature conception, design and wireframing tasks.
- Interact with the Developers and clients to ensure the features are successfully implemented and signed off between stakeholders.
- Implement and advise on the technical aspects of share plan product.
- Maintain client relationships and offer new or existing solutions to existing clients.
- Understand client needs and collaborate with management, colleagues, and other staff to enhance the product based on new clients or internal requirements.
- Create and provide training to clients in using the platform.
- Financial background with a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong academic record and technically proficient (Finance).
- 3–6 Years’ relevant work experience.
- Strong Excel skills is a prerequisite.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (email and in-person).
- Can lead client meetings.
- Can work in a team environment and alone (self-starter).
- Knows how to prioritise tasks and provide excellent service.
- Deadline driven and can work under pressure.
- Software Development knowledge/experience.
- CFA Level 1, 2 or 3.
- Computation and Applied Mathematics Degree or Financial Maths Degree or similar.