Pre-Sales Consultant (JHB)
Johannesburg – Gauteng
JOIN the dynamic team of a provider of Software Solutions, Services & Training in Joburg seeking an innovative & strategic thinking Pre-Sales Consultant. You will play a vital role in generating revenue and ensuring clients have a strong understanding for the value Software offers. You will also be responsible for Demonstrations of the product, assisting with POC’s, RFP’s and aiding in closing the deals. The ideal candidate will have Matric/Grade 12, a suitable Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role – preferably software solutions with exceptional presentation ability to all levels in a business i.e. Tech/C-level. You must have experience preparing proposals and responses to ITTs, have managed Proof of Concept activities on customer premises & ideally have experience in the Audit/GRC software space.
- Prepare and demo solution presentations and/ or technical proposals.
- Manage various technical validation activities such as POC’s.
- Present the value of the products to a variety of.
- Assist the Sales team in generating revenue.
- Provide detailed RFI’s and RFPs to clients.
- Interface with prospective clients at a senior level.
- Understand the business requirements of the prospective customer and recommend the best optimal solution.
- Ensure you are always up to date with the full product range and its functionality.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Pre-Sales Consulting role, preferably software solutions.
- Excellent presentation abilities to all levels in a business i.e., Tech/ C-level.
- Ideally have experience in the Audit/GRC software space.
- Excellent written communication skills, experience of preparing proposals and responses to ITTs.
- Experience of managing Proof of Concept activities on customer premises.
- Ability to communicate a technical message with business relevance to a non-technical audience as well as a technical audience.
- This role will require some travel nationally. Driver’s license and own transport is essential.
- Demonstrate a passion for the products and the domain.
- Resourceful, creative, and strategic in troubleshooting problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills.
- Ability to confidently communicate with C-suite individuals.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects and clients, without “dropping-the-ball”.
- Well-spoken and presentable with exceptional presentation skills.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- Be DRIVEN.
- Can name more than three Star Wars characters.