Power Platform Team Lead
IT – Software Development
Cape Town – Western Cape
DO you love the Power Platform? Then a leading Data Analytics and Data Science Consulting Firm wants your expertise to fill the role of its next Power Platform Team Lead. You will manage a Power Platform team providing guidance on tasks & projects, you will help develop technical specs while building Power Apps, Power Automate Flows and Power Virtual Agents chatbots. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, has 3+ years’ experience with Power Platform tools or equivalent low code Dev tools, 3-5 years’ SharePoint with experience using Dataverse (CDS) for Power Apps and/or MS Teams and using Dataflows & Data Gateways.
- Manage a team of Power Platform resources across South Africa.
- Host and/or support First Technologies’ Account Managers in pre-sales activities.
- Form customer relationships and communicate clearly to customers.
- Provide support and guidance to your team members on projects and tasks.
- Participate in the development of client Power Platform solutions.
- Collaborate with national Development teams.
- System analysis.
- Development of technical specifications.
- Build –
- Power Apps
- Power Automate Flows
- Power Virtual Agents chatbots
- 3+ Years’ experience with Power Platform tools or equivalent low code development tools.
- 3-5 Years’ experience with SharePoint (2010/2013/2016/2019 and SP Online).
- Microsoft Certifications (PL-100 + PL-200 + PL-400 or PL-600).
- Experience building multiple apps and flows.
- Experience using Dataverse (CDS) for Power Apps and/or Microsoft Teams.
- Experience using Dataflows and Data Gateways.
- Solid understanding of Software Design principles and best practice.
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM development methodologies.
- Eager to learn new methodologies and technologies.
- Member of the Power Apps Community.
- Familiar with compliance components such as POPIA, GDPR, ISO Document Management.
- Azure resource provisioning experience.
- Azure PaaS service configuration experience.
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- Power BI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interest in creating comprehensive user experiences.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a fluid team environment.
- Can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.