Performance Marketer/Paid Media
Cape Town – Western Cape
BE accountable for the full Paid Media function and ongoing maintenance of multiple Paid-Media accounts of a Strategic Brand Agency in Cape Town seeking a strategic thinking Performance Marketer/Paid Media. You will require Performance Marketing (Paid Media) expertise – more than 5 years with a successful track record in a Performance Marketing role – having delivered daily account performance. You must also have over 2 years in a Senior/Management role with experience in an E-Commerce/Lead-Gen industry, experience running Google PPC on a high level and experience running Ads on digital platforms including Facebook, Insta, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, etc. You must have a high attention to detail and constant performance optimisation with a a deep understanding of user behaviour on the various media platforms is vital, and maintaining profitability and growth on client portfolios is crucial. The role will be on-site and client-facing.
- Google PPC. Build high-level marketing funnels for client accounts.
- Create keyword and targeting strategies and relevant ads to ensure low cost-per-interaction and high-performing campaigns results.
- Build and track sales forecasts and drive campaigns to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing or similar.
- Over 5 years’ verifiable experience and successful track record in a Performance Marketing role.
- Over 2 years in a Senior/Management position.
- Experience in an E-Commerce/Lead-Gen industry.
- Experience working with very both large and small budgets.
- Ability to multitask and have a holistic 360 view of the marketing funnel across various Ad accounts.
- Working knowledge of media analytics software.
- Experience in running Google PPC on a high level.
- Experience running Ads on other digital platforms (Facebook, Insta, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.).
- Client-facing presentation skills.
- Practical solid finance and budgeting skills.
- High level of performance monitoring and attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- High level of observation and proactivity.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-growth environment.