Paid Media Senior Search Account Manager
Cape Town – Western Cape
A full-service Digital Media Agency seeks a solutions-driven & critical thinking Paid Media Senior Search Account Manager who is passionate about providing a hybrid service between Campaign Management and Account Management to clients. You must understand data and look for opportunities to improve campaign performance while working closely with the team to execute on the strategies to help the overall business achieve the targets.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in building, implementing, and optimizing ad campaigns across Google Ads – Across App, Display, Search, and Shopping; Search Ads 360, DV360, Google Analytics and Campaign Manager. You will also need a Degree in Marketing/Statistics/Mathematics or Computer Science, be Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified and have 4+ years’ experience in a Paid Advertising role including e-Commerce experience with strong Data Analysis, Manipulation and Reporting skills.
- Manage, run, optimize and report back on Paid Advertising channels on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to the internal and external stakeholders, these include but are not limited to:
- Google Search, Google Shopping & Discovery Ads
- SA360 (beneficial)
- Display & Video 360 (beneficial)
- Manage Paid Advertising budgets optimally to achieve business KPI’s.
- Keep clients up to date on day-to-day changes in campaign performance and issues.
- Deliver a coherent commentary on results each week – including a summary of performance, key influences, campaign optimisation, market forces and competitive positioning.
- Attend status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against.
- Support Key Account Managers in delivering effective client service.
- Liaise with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management.
- Deal with invoice queries quickly, alerting a senior team member to problems if/when necessary.
- Be responsible for requesting and chasing PO’s.
- Take control of budget recons and ensure all spend for your clients’ financial year is account for.
- Assist business departments with Paid Advertising requirements, reporting, analysis and strategies.
- Help other business departments understand and how best to implement their digital advertising requests.
- Keep up to date of changes in the digital industry and setup tests to implement and determine the viability of these new changes on our internal Paid Advertising.
- Act as the point of contact for clients on all digital requirements.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Join the team in developing and implementing digital strategies for customers, with their business goals consistently kept top-of-mind.
- Report on and analyse digital campaigns, measuring their success and areas for optimisation.
- Work closely with our various in-house teams to ensure that all work is delivered to clients timeously.
- Ensure that client work is managed efficiently.
- A Degree is required within Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Certifications: Google Ads (Required) Google Analytics (Required).
- 4+ Years’ experience in a Paid Advertising role.
- e-Commerce experience across Paid Advertising.
- Strong Data Analysis, Manipulation and Reporting skills.
- Experience on the following platforms:
- Google Ads – Across App, Display, Search, and Shopping
- Google Analytics
- SA360, DV360, Campaign Manager
- Be administratively competent.
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- SA360 Certified.
- DV360 Certified.
- Google Marketing Platform.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Can work under pressure in a time sensitive environment.
- Able to work with all levels of management.