Oracle Identity and Access Management Developer (JHB)
IT – Software Development
Johannesburg – Gauteng
A dynamic Managed Security Service Provider with a global client base seeks the technical expertise of an Oracle Identity and Access Management Developer to join its Joburg team. You will be contributing to its mission to help organisations of all sizes prepare, protect, detect and respond in the face of growing Cyber threats. Having implemented several world class identity platforms, we are now looking to grow our Oracle Identity and Access Management Team with passionate, ethical and dedicated professional. You must possess a Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science/IS/Software Engineering or other Engineering major or equivalent experience of at least 3+ years’ technical consulting with IAM domain-based Java Development, experience in REST and SOAP service integrations, architecture, designing, and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, WebLogic Administration. A hybrid working model is on offer generally working mostly remote.
- Extension and maintenance of a large blue chip customer’s Oracle Identity and Access Management Environments, on versions 11g and 12c.
- Development of custom programs in Java, OIM-OAM Plugins and integration with client applications:
- We do really nifty stuff that has earned us global recognition of our implementation skills.
- Level 2 support for OIAM implementation (mostly WebLogic support) which includes:
- Installing, configuring, and customising components with their associated processes and policies.
- Integration of OIAM software components with the customer’s applications, directories, and systems.
- Integration of OIM with OID, OUD and MS Active Directory.
- Implementation and maintenance of OIM connectors (11g and 12c).
- The position requires the individual to take responsibility for certain deliverables and work in a team environment to ensure the success of the solution and service for the business and its customers.
- Client interaction to manage expectations, report on the status of the service as well as providing advice and guidance on possible enhancements that could benefit the customer.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another Engineering major or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years’ experience technical consulting with IAM domain-based Java Development, experience in REST and SOAP service integrations, architecture, designing, and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, WebLogic Administration and one or more of the following technologies:
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web-based applications utilising username/password, tokens, SAML, and two-factor authentication mechanisms.
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- OAuth 2.0.
- Oracle SOA Suite and BI Publisher supporting Oracle IAM.
- Experience integrating OIAM components with directory services, including OID/OUD, MS Active Directory, OpenLDAP.
- Understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the OIAM platform.
- Oracle Internet Directory / perfeUnified Directory (OID/OUD).
- South African or can demonstrate a right to work in South Africa.
- Ethical, honest and modest about abilities.
- Creative problem solver.
- Hardworking and willing to put in the extra hours occasionally and when necessary.
- Loves to learn and is continuously experimenting with new tools to build on their knowledge.